My Guide Website?
Andalusian Horse and Flamenco Show in Malaga145 Reviews
Attend an unusual show, based on rhythm, discipline, music, and beauty. Watch an authentic equestrian ballet that has been taking place for over 30 years.
- Enjoy an authentic equestrian ballet
- Admire a hint of the beauty of Flamenco
- Watch some magical moments between the horse and its rider
DescriptionWatch 'Ritmo a Caballo', an equestrian ballet that has been performed here every Wednesday at 5:45PM uninterrupted for 30 years. The choreography incorporates a mixture of cowboy moves and dressage to Spanish music. Riders wear old Andalusian costumes and the show is directed by José Carlos González Guerrero, who was awarded the Champion of Spain in 2009. The one and a half hour show features 20 horses, all trained by their riders. Be amazed as you watch a group of Spanish horses all move in unison to the beat of the music. Rigorous training and traditional elegance are combined in this impressive performance.
IncludesTickets to the show Visit to the stables Car parking
- A free tour of the stables is available if you arrive 45 minutes in advance of the show • Please be aware of any animal allergies
- Transportation can be arranged upon request after the booking