My Guide Website?
Benahavís: Guadalmina River Guided Canyoning Adventure4 Reviews
Experience the thrill of sliding down the narrow walls of the Guadalmina River. Join this guided canyoning adventure in Benahavís with a personalized briefing and professional gear.
- Experience the excitement of rappelling down a 4-meter-high rock wall
- Take a tour that is suitable for those that are new to the sport of canyoning
- Have the option to make jumps along the way with one jump that is 5-meters
- Connect with nature as you swim through parts of the canyon and cross the river
- Be provided all the gear you need for your trip along with snacks and drinks
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the Guadalmina River on this guided canyoning adventure from Benahavís. Feel the thrill of jumping, rappelling, and swimming thorugh this stunning route. Enjoy a tour that is suitable for beginners and which includes drinks and snacks. Meet your guide and get set up with your well-maintained canyoning gear. Set off on the trail which does not require complex progression techniques, making it good for those who are new to the sport. Make your way through the canyon and cross the Guadalmina River at a narrow point. Swim through sections of the canyon and enjoy a multitude of jumps (all jumps are optional) with the he largest being an exhilarating 5 meters high. Descend an invigorating 4-meter-high wall using a rappelling technique. Stop to refuel with some light refreshments along the way. Finish your tour at the meeting point and get videos and photos from your guide of your trip to remember your adventure with.
IncludesQualified guides Canyoning gear RC and accident insurance Snacks and drinks Video images and photos
- The route is about 2-kilometers in length
- The minimum age to participate is 10 years