My Guide Website?
Costa del Sol: Private Tour to Cordoba
Visit the Capital of the book, where three cultures converged, Muslims, Jews and Christians in the Middle Ages. Explore Cordoba by visiting the unique Cathedral-Mosque, the Jewish quarter and the synagogue.
- Admire the unique Cathedral-Mosque
- Visit the Jewish quarter and its Synagogue learning the stories behind the culture
- Learn about the UNESCO importance on the culturally rich areas
DescriptionDeparting from your hotel at 8:00 AM, on route for Cordoba. Your tour guide will meet you in Cordoba and take you through the Jewish Quarter. Telling stories, histories and legends of the Sephardi Jews. Visit the Synagogue with Moorish decoration, and the craft market while in this corner of the city. Next visit the Cathedral-Mosque, to be delighted by the different embellishments of the mosque that have happened over the years of upkeep. The Christian interventions, from the conquest of Cordoba by the king Ferdinand III from 1236. Learn about the unique materials used in construction, in the paintings and sculptures. For the afternoon enjoy exploring the city on your own, enjoy having lunch at one of the cafe's or restaurants serving local produce. After lunch enjoy a look around the shopping district. Your tour concludes with a transfer back to your original hotel in Costa del Sol.
IncludesEntrance fees Professional guide Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups over 10 Hotel pick-up and drop off Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual
- Email address is required at time of booking for all participants • It is mandatory to wear a face mask or protective covering