My Guide Website?
Costa del Sol: Private Tour to Marbella
Get picked from your hotel on the Costa del Sol and explore the old town of Marbella, the Statues of Dali, the marina, the Green spot, the Arab walls and more.
- Discover its streets while listening to its history
- Explore the main monuments such as Castilian houses and churches
- Stroll along the parks and discover 9 bronze statues of Dali
- Enjoy the promenade and seaport
DescriptionFirst, you will discover the first green spot built in the city before exploring its old town. Stroll along its narrow streets visiting its main square, civil buildings (the Town Hall and the Mayor House – both built in the 16th century), its 17th-century church, its 16th and 17th century Hermitages, its niches, and the remains of the Arab walls. All while listening to stories, legends and important facts about this beautiful city with the help of the guide. You will then wander along Alameda Park and Mar Avenue where a permanent exhibition of bronze statues of Salvador Dali are displayed. Next you can admire the seaport and its lovely promenade while learning about our culture and traditions. At the end of the visit, you will go back to the departing point.
IncludesGuide Liability insurance
- Tours by car (1–3 people) by van (4–8 people) do not include tour guide service during the transportation. The local guide will meet them in Marbella city.
- The tour in a minibus or regular bus (from 8 people plus) includes tour guide service during the transportation
- Children younger than 7 years old go for free if there are seats available
- Hotel pick-up is available from Costa del Sol hotels (from Malaga to Marbella). Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation