My Guide Website?
From Málaga: Day Trip to Nerja and Prehistoric Cave Tour
Travel to the coastal resort town Nerja on this day trip from Málaga. Uncover thousands of years of history on a cave tour and snap a picture of yourself at the Balcony of Europe.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel back to prehistoric times as you explore the exhibits in the cave
- Admire immense caverns and auditoriums as you walk through the cave
- Take some free time to wander through the shops and cafes in the town of Nejra
- Marvel at the old-fashioned charm of Andalusian-style streets on your walk
- Capture a picture of the views at the Balcony of Europe to share with friends
DescriptionExplore the town of Nerja on this day trip from Málaga. Discover the secrets of a prehistoric cave and soak in the views from the Balcony of Europe. Walk through the picturesque streets. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from the comfort of your accommodations in Málaga. Sit back and relax in a comfortable vehicle on a drive through the scenic Spanish countryside to the resort town of Nerja. Head to a prehistoric cave. Admire the impressive auditoriums and galleries as you stroll through the cave and see artifacts and remains. Listen as your guide tells you about the history and formation of this cave. Drive to the town of Nerja to visit the Balcony of Europe which overlooks the Mediterranean sea. Have some free time to take a stroll through the typical Andalusian streets that are lined with white buildings with red terracotta roofs. Return to you accommodation in Málaga.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Tickets to Nerja cave
- This tour runs rain or shine