My Guide Website?
Hike in El Torcal de Antequera From Málaga14 Reviews
Spend time in the countryside on this hiking trip from Málaga to the Torcal de Antequera nature reserve in the Sierra del Torcal mountain range. Walk a scenic 3-mile route.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Málaga: Frigiliana Hiking Tour with Wine & Appetizers
- Tour to Gibralfaro
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
- Enjoy gorgeous views of the heart of Andalucia
- Walk amongst stones surrounded by fossils of the Tethys Sea
- Explore one of the most famous landscapes in Andalucia
DescriptionDiscover one of the most amazing karstic landscapes in the world on this hiking trip from Málaga to the Torcal de Antequera nature reserve. Embark on a magical 3-mile journey, traveling millions of years into the past as you walk through stones that were under the Tethys Sea. After pickup, cross the mountains of Málaga, first by highway and then by road, into the beautiful countryside. Arrive 1200 meters above sea level at the starting point, the Torcal Alto Visitor Center, and begin your 4.5 km (3-mile) hike via the Ammonites Route. Explore all the different geological formations of the natural park. Feel the mystery of this place, only changed because of millions of years of erosion. Spot unique scenery and stone shapes that will make you feel you’ve traveled to a different planet or time. Finish your tour back at the visitor center.
IncludesOne-way transportation from meeting point Back to Malaga by bus (Alsa company) Guided hike Walking stick
- You will take the bus to come back to Málaga. It's included in the price. You can have a look in Alsa wesite (www.alsa.es) to choose the hour you prefer. During the tour you are going to by bus ticket for you.