My Guide Website?
Malaga: 1.5-Hour Small Group Walking Tour1 Reviews
Explore Malaga with a local guide on this 1.5-hour tour. Discover its history reflected through its streets, buildings, the cathedral, the citadel, and the Roman theater.
- Explore the history of the area with a local guide
- Marvel at the gorgeous architecture
- Discover the Picasso Museum
DescriptionDiscover first the archeological site, the Roman theater commissioned by the emperor Julius Cesar August, the Alcazaba with 2 Arab palaces inside, and Gibralfaro castle. Hear about the castle from your guide, and learn how it was used to control and keep an eye on the whole city of Malaga. Then stroll along Alcazabilla Street, listening to stories, legends and important facts about the town, until you reach the birthplace of Pablo Ruiz Picasso. Discover his playground, the church he was baptized in, and Picasso’s museum, home to a large collection of his works. Enjoy the sights of the Cathedral and learn about its construction and main artistic heritage. Finish the tour passing by Constitution Square and Larios Street, as your local guide shares the history of this commercial street and the importance of Marquis of Larios in the Malaga contemporary history.
IncludesOfficial local tour guide Entrance into monuments Gratuities
- This tour operates on Tuesdays and Thursdays • A minimum of four participants is required for this tour to operate
- Due to COVID-19, an audio stream is provided with the use of your own smartphone (via mobile network) and your own earphones
- The tour agency has the badge “Andalucía Segura”, which means that the company complies with the hygiene standards established by the World Health Organization and by the Spanish government