My Guide Website?
Malaga: 1-Hour Segway Tour of Alcazaba Castle11 Reviews
Explore Malaga's Gibralfaro Castle on a Segway tour and enjoy spectacular views of the city. Learn about the history of the palatial fortification from your guide as you glide through its grounds.
- Explore Gibralfaro Castle on a Segway
- Hear about the castle's history from your local guide
- Admire stunning views from Gibralfaro Castle
DescriptionGlide through Gibralfaro Castle and discover its history, starting from its initial construction during the Hammudid Dynasty in the early 11th-century, from your guide. Explore the castle and its walled enclosures, learn about how the structure was connected to the city ramparts to form a third defensive wall. Meet your guide at the Cathedral of Malaga and start your tour with a quick 15-minute training session so you can be confident driving your Segway. Afterward, cruise through the park to head off and see why Alcabaza Castle is the best-preserved citadel in Spain. Built on a hill in the center of the city, the palatial fortification overlooks Malaga's port, boasting scenic views of the city. Take three to four stops to take pictures and admire the view from the castle while learning more about Malaga and its international seaport.
IncludesProfessional local guide Small group tour Beverages
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The maximum group size per tour is 10 people
- Please note that this tour is not recommended for participants with heart issues, other serious medical conditions, or pregnant women