My Guide Website?
Malaga: 2-Hour Private Walking Tour6 Reviews
Immerse yourself in Malaga's history on a guided tour through its streets, buildings, cathedral, citadel, and Roman theater.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in Malaga's vibrant history and culture
- Marvel at the architecture of the Cathedral
- Learn more about the life and times of Pablo Picasso, Malaga's most famous citizen
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Malaga on this private walking tour. After meeting your guide, visit the Roman Theater which was commissioned by Caesar Agustus. Next, admire the Arab architecture of the Alcazaba and marvel at the imposing walls of the Gibralfaro castle and fortress. Learn more about the castle from your local guide. Then, stroll along Alcazabilla Street, while listening to stories, legends and important facts about the town from your guide as you make your way to the birthplace of Pablo Picasso. Discover his playground, the church where he was baptized and the Picasso museum where you can admire many of his most famous artworks. You can also admire the exterior of the Cathedral and learn about its construction and artistic heritage. Finish the tour by passing Constitution square and Larios Street and learn all about this commercial street and the importance of the Marquis of Larios in Malaga's contemporary history. As this is a private tour, you will also have the opportunity to visit the interior of either the Cathedral, Alcazaba or Picasso museum at your own expense.
IncludesOfficial tour guide
- If you choose to enter any of the monuments, the entrance fees will be paid at your own expense
- The tour will take place rain or shine
- Starting times and locations are subject to change