My Guide Website?
Malaga: Caminito del Rey Path Day Trip with Guide749 Reviews
Walk along El Caminito del Rey for a thrilling experience and some spectacular views. This high-up adventure takes you 328 feet above the river.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa del Sol and Malaga: Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Malaga: VIP Antequera Torcal Hiking and Dolmens Site
- Malaga: Bike Rental for City Discovery Route & Beaches
- Benahavís: Guadalmina River Guided Canyoning Adventure
- Visit the Conde de Guadalhorce Dam, where your walking tour begins
- Walk along El Caminito del Rey, 100 meters above the Guadalhorce River
- Marvel at the spectacular views of the Desfiladero de los Gaitanes canyon
DescriptionChoose your closest departure from Costa del Sol and board in an air-conditioned coach. Sit back and relax on the journey to Caminito del Rey. Join your guide and take in views of Sierra de Alcaparaín as well as orange tree plantations and Andalusian white villages on your drive. Make a 1-hour stop in the picturesque town of Ardales before starting on the Caminito del Rey hiking trail. Learn about the history and significance of the pathway on your way. Discover the importance of the main water reserve in this province of Spain, the Conde de Guadalhorce Dam. Admire views of the Guadalhorce River and walk through the path over the gorge on the same waterway.
IncludesAir-conditioned bus Multilingual escort/guide Entrance fee for the Caminito del Rey Guided tour of the Caminito del Rey
- There are no toilets along the path The pathway is not adapted to wheelchair users. It is not recommended for people with reduced mobility or for those who suffer from dizziness. This tour may be canceled in instances of bad weather Please contact Julià Travel 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pick-up point details