My Guide Website?
Malaga: City and Beach Segway Tour18 Reviews
See the historic center of Malaga and its main monuments on a 2-hour Segway tour. Enter a beautiful city park and cruise along the new promenade and harbor. Get tips on where to eat, drink, and more.
- Explore Malaga by personal transporter
- Discover the birthplace of Pablo Picasso
- Glide up to Gibralfaro Castle and get amazing views of the bullring
DescriptionExplore the beautiful city of Malaga by Segway on a 2-hour small group tour. See the most emblematic sites, including Plaza de la Constitución and the Church of the Sacred Heart (Sagrado Corazon de Jesus Church). Get a training session and sufficient time to practice before you set off. Then, glide along Calle Granada to Plaza de la Merced, and continue uphill to Gibralfaro Castle overlooking the city and Mediterranean Sea. Locate La Malagueta bullring on Plaza de Toros and other monuments, and then get close to the Roman Theatre and Alcazaba. Take a spin around the majestic cathedral, and ride along the Paseo Marítimo for stunning views of the harbor. Learn about the life of Picasso and find out where the Picasso Museum and house where he was born are located along the way. Hear curiosities about the culture, benefit from short stops to take photos, and receive a map of the city with recommendations on the best places to eat and drink.
IncludesSegway Helmet Reflective vest Insurance Spanish and English-speaking guide (German, Dutch, and French-speaking guides possible, subject to availability)
- You must be at least 10 years old to participate
- The maximum number of participants per group is 10 • You must weigh no less than 45 kilograms (100 pounds) and no more than 120 kilograms (260 pounds)
- You are not permitted to participate if you are pregnant • You are not permitted to participate if you under the influence of alcohol • Only 1 person per Segway is allowed
- All Segways are original, in perfect condition, and pass emission tests
- The maximum number of participants per group is 10 with 2 instructors for a more personalized service • Wear comfortable clothes and shoes (no high heels)
- Bring your sunglasses and sun protection