My Guide Website?
Malaga: City Introduction in-App Guide & Audio
Discover the city by walking one of the most beautiful routes. Learn introductory information about each location and the city and choose where to focus on, after this tour.
- Explore at least 10 of the most important sites by walking and learning.
- Discover hidden gems, picturesque places that you normally wouldn't see.
- Enjoy the tour in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
- Navigate accurately through the city while creating unforgettable memories.
- Read or Listen to introductory information about the city.
DescriptionWalk through a beautiful route of the city, discover hidden gems and visit 10+ of the most important attractions and spots. Learn some introductory information about each place and interesting stories about the city in general. Download the ‘World City Trail ‘app from the store and login. Read the instructions and head to the starting location. Unlock photos of the exterior and the interior of the location. Listen or read some information regarding the attraction and continue walking to the next checkpoint. Note what you liked and did not like and create your bucket list for the next days! Start your walk any time, without a schedule. Pause it for lunch, have a drink, visit an attraction of your choice, and continue later or even another day. With the maps feature, you will never get lost. Start your tour at Plaza de la Merced! Visit the world-famous Teatro Romano with its unique acoustics. Photograph the unique Picasso Museum and admire the fairytale Cathedral of the Encarnación. Malaga University will leave you speechless as it is considered a small but innovative university. Learn about City Hall a Baroque Revival building with modernist elements! The unique Malaga Park is worth the time and space in your mobile memory. Busy and cool La Malagueta will be your next step, do nothing, leave mobiles and things and dive in! The Center Pompidou Malaga, an unrivaled art gallery is waiting to enchant you, while the icing on the cake of this unique tour will be the Palmeral de Las Sorpresas with its captivating landscape architecture, in the historic center of Malaga.
IncludesApp Navigation Audio Tour
- Walking Time : 34 min Walking Distance: 2.8 km Internet Access is required This tour does not replace a full guided tour.