My Guide Website?
Malaga: Park, Port and Castle Gibralfaro Segway/Scooter Tour167 Reviews
Discover Malaga as never before from aboard your Segway or scooter. Take a sightseeing trip around the city to see Alameda Park, Malaga's international seaport and the spectacular Alcazaba Castle. Make the most of some fantastic photo opportunities!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Malaga from aboard your Segway
- Take a gentle drive through Alameda Park
- Learn more about Malaga's international seaport
- Admire stunning views from Alcazaba Castle
DescriptionHop aboard your Segway or scooter and discover the best that Malaga has to offer with this amazing guided tour. After meeting your guide, you will have a brief training session on your Segway to build up your confidence before it's off to explore the city. To start your tour, enjoy a gentle drive through Malaga Park, also called Alameda Park. Built in the late 19th century, it is the heart of Malaga! From here, you will take a drive to Malaga's international seaport on the Costa del Sol coast of the Mediterranean. Learn more about the oldest continuously-operated port in Spain and the historic Phoenician port of Malaka from your expert local guide. After taking a trip through Malaga's port, you will then head to the magnificent Alcazaba Castle, a palatial fortification built by the Hammudid dynasty in the early 11th century. As you drive, admire the beautiful scenery and take brief stops to make the most of some great photo opportunities.
IncludesBeverages Professional local guide Small group tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult Participants must be at least 14 years old The maximum group size per tour is 10 people Please note that this tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints, other serious medical conditions or pregnant women