My Guide Website?
Night theatrical visit to the English cemetery
Let yourself be beworsed by dramatized stories of wrecks, unworthy executions and deaths in this daring night visit on foot for the English cemetery of Malaga. Live this adventure in the cemetery behind closed doors.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Málaga: Frigiliana Hiking Tour with Wine & Appetizers
- Tour to Gibralfaro
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
- Discover the first English cemetery of the Peninsula
- know firsthand the stories that lie buried here
- have you ever entered a cemetery at night?
DescriptionTruculent stories loom over the English cemetery of Malaga, where we will meet to start a theatrical visit that will leave you speechless. There was a time when Málaga was a real crucible of cultures that lived in peace. Until death came. At that time, non -Catholics were buried standing on the beach and were devoured by the beasts of the sea. However, this changed with the construction of the English cemetery in 1831. During our theatrical visit, we will have the privilege of being accompanied by guides who lived that time and his stories will put his hair at the end. We will see how the first Protestant cemetery of the Iberian Peninsula changed the course of the city's history, both for the living and for the dead. Captain Kritschman's stories about Malaga's great shipwreck, Robert Boyd's unfair shooting or Mary Ann's secrets, the owner of the stone angel, the most valuable and famous sculpture of the English cemetery. Can you think of a better plan to do in Malaga at sunset? After an hour and a half, we will say goodbye at the exit of the English cemetery of Malaga. Sweet dreams!
IncludesEntrance to the English cemetery Access to the cemetery at dusk and closed to the public.
- It is very important to arrive 15 minutes before. Once the visit has started, it will not be possible to enter or leave the cemetery.