My Guide Website?
Torremolinos: Horse Show with Dinner, Drinks & Flamenco Show497 Reviews
Immerse yourself in local culture, dance, and music at the biggest Andalusian horse show in Torremolinos. Add more fun to the day with an optional flamenco show and local dinner with unlimited drinks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Become part of the biggest Andalusian horse show in Torremolinos
- Make new friends with the horses at the stables before the horse show
- Marvel at magical moments between the horse and its rider
- Sway to Andalusian music during a vibrant live flamenco show and workshop
- Savor local flavors and unlimited drinks during a 3-course restaurant meal
DescriptionExperience Andalusian culture with an Andalusian horse show at Club Hipico El Ranchito every wednesday. Meet the horses at the stables before watching an equestrian ballet performance performed since 1992 with 20 horses. Enrich your visit with an optional live flamenco show, workshop, and dinner with drinks. The experience starts at the El Ranchito equestrian center. Come early to meet the horses, then sit down at a roofed venue to enjoy a show with Spanish music and choreographies by performers featuring a mixture of cowboy moves and high school dressage. If you choose to join the optional flamenco show, workshop, and meal, your day continues at a local restaurant before watching the flamenco show. Enjoy a welcome drink followed by a dinner with unlimited beverages and Andalusian songs typical of the region. The adult menu includes zucchini cream soup followed by grilled pork, chicken kebabs marinated Andalusian style, Spanish-style potatoes, and a salad. A seasonal dessert, bread, and unlimited drinks are also included (red wine, white wine, sangria, soft drinks, and mineral water. For children, dinner begins with a zucchini cream soup, then a hamburger, fries, and marinated chicken shashlik with Andalusian spices. A seasonal dessert and unlimited soft drinks and mineral water are also included. After dinner, finish your day with a 1-hour dance performance by the flamenco show company Jose Lucena, including an amazing flamenco workshop.
IncludesParking slot Ritmo a Caballo horse show ticket 3-course meal with unlimited drinks (if option selected) Live flamenco show (if option selected) Flamenco workshop (if flamenco show option selected)
- The stables are open after 5:00 PM. You can visit on your own to meet the horses for free The horse show venue has air conditioning and a bar with drinks and snacks that you can buy with cash only. There is also a souvenir show, toilets, and free parking Vegetarian, vegan, celiac, and other options (as well as options for other dietary restrictions) are available on request and subject to confirmation If you need a bus transfer from Marbella, Calahonda, Mijas Costa, Fuengirola, Benalmadena, Torremolinos, or Malaga centre please contact the activity provider to arrange your spot in the private shuttle bus