My Guide Website?
From Costa del Sol: Seville and Royal Alcázar Palace
Discover the history behind the enchanting Seville as you walk past impressive monuments and visit the majestic, gothic cathedral on this full-day guided trip.
- Visit the largest gothic cathedral in the world
- Marvel at the Royal Palace of the Alcázar
- Take a picturesque tour through the historic Jewish quarter
- Explore the streets with your local and knowledgeable guide
DescriptionExperience the beautiful city of Seville on this insightful day trip with a professional guide. Hear about the Moorish legacy and its architecture and learn about the city's orange season. See the ornate Royal Palace of the Alcázar, Europe’s oldest palace in use, dating back to the 11th century. Visit Seville Cathedral and its Giralda bell tower, both declared World Heritage by UNESCO. Admire the tomb of Christopher Columbus and the Patio de los Naranjos. Have the opportunity to admire the Giralda, the old minaret of the mosque. Continue your tour through the narrow streets and small squares of the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the historic Jewish quarter of Seville. Enjoy some time for lunch or shopping. Finally, finish your tour at the Torre de Oro next to the beautiful Guadalquivir river before heading back to the Costa del Sol.
IncludesDriver Hotel pickup and drop-off Private tour Entrance tickets (to the Alcazar and Cathedral) Food and drinks are not included
- Hotel pickup is available from hotels located in the Costa del Sol This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date