My Guide Website?
Costa del Sol and Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas
Costa del Sol and Malaga: Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas
- Visit Setenil de Las Bodegas, the “Most charming town in Andalusia 2021'
- See the unique bridge over the El Tajo gorge
- Take a guided walking tour of the whitewashed streets of Ronda
- See spectacular views over the gorge with a glass of Spanish wine
DescriptionAfter leaving the Costa del Sol and Malaga, continue along a scenic route with local vegetation such as orange trees, olive trees, and cork oak and the white village of Ardales and Cuevas del Becerro. Arrive at Setenil de las Bodegas, one of the most beautiful and original white villages in the province of Cádiz. Take advantage of your free time to enjoy this peculiar town. Visit the houses embedded under the rocks of the precipice and sit down for a coffee. In Ronda, arrive at the bus station before continuing on foot and enjoy a guided tour of the main sights. A walking tour in the romantic town center with its churches, mini-palaces, and Spain's oldest bullring, offers plenty to uncover. Enjoy the incredible views of the Puente Nuevo, which crosses the “Tajo” (the Cut) on the Guadalevin river where you'll taste a Spanish wine on a terrace with an exclusive view of the Tagus Bridge. The Palacio Mondragón, also known as Palacio del Marqués de Villasierra, is, without doubt, an interesting visit, being a landlord Palais with Arabic gardens, but it is also the Archeologic Museum of Ronda, with interesting pieces proving the antiqueness of the city. Enjoy your free time to explore the city at your own pace.
IncludesTransportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus A glass of Ronda wine (depending on option selected) Entry to the Palacio Mondragon (depending on option selected) Free time in Setenil de las Bodegas Free time in Ronda
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Ronda is 740 meters (2500 feet) above sea level so it can be much cooler than at the coast, especially during fall and winter
- Please note, the order of the itinerary may change