My Guide Website?
Antequera: Dolmens and El Torcal Tour with Transfer41 Reviews
Visit the famous rock formations of mountain El Torcal and explore three neolithic graves (dolmen) Menga, Viera, and the Tholos of El Romera.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Málaga: Frigiliana Hiking Tour with Wine & Appetizers
- Tour to Gibralfaro
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
- Explore the biggest Dolmen in Europe 1200 meters above sea level
- Feel the mystery of the mountains that grew up from the deep Tethys sea
- Discover these megalithic structures used for rituals and funerals
DescriptionDiscover three neolithic graves that show the death not as the ending of live, but as a transition to another way of being. Learn about the connection between the graves and nature from your knowledgeable guide. All three dolmens formed rock chambers with lintelled roofs and were used for rituals and funerals. 1200 meters above sea level, these megalithic structures display fossils and limestone formations. Take a walk where millions of years ago fishes were swimming and take in the breathtaking countryside surrounding you.
IncludesTour guide Transfer Walking sticks
- This tour will take place rain or shine.