My Guide Website?
Caminito del Rey Private Tour from Costa del Sol13 Reviews
Enjoy a stunning trekking adventure that gets your adrenaline pumping. Travel along a wooden walkway pinned to the walls of a magnificent gorge. Immerse yourself in dreamlike Spanish scenery as you walk along cliffs, canyons, and hanging bridges.
- See the impressive Gaitanejos and Gaitanes gorges area
- Trek through stunning landscapes
- Take in the serene views of the Caminito del Rey
DescriptionStart the day with a convenient pickup from your hotel, followed by a relaxing drive out of the city to Ardales. Listen to your friendly guide as they share their fascinating insight into the history of the region as you pass through small towns and farmlands. Arrive at the Caminito del Rey, gather your trekking gear and prepare to embark on a journey that's bursting with scenery, geology, and history. Enter the gorge and slowly make your way along a wooden pathway that's attached to sheer rock walls, giving you a unique perspective that's unlike any other hiking experience. If you're brave enough, look down into the canyon at the striking green water and thriving plant life that covers its floor, as your guide enlightens you to its history. Your journey takes you past the Gaitanejos and Gaitanes gorges and by the Hoyo Valley, with plenty of time to stop and take in the views. Cross over a hanging bridge and feel a serious adrenaline rush before completing your adventure with a bus ride from Alora to Ardales, then drop-off back at your hotel.
IncludesGuided trekking tour of Caminito del Rey Admission fees Use of helmet Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
- Children 8 and younger are not allowed
- Participants must have a reasonable level of fitness, and be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with walking difficulties
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible