My Guide Website?
El Chorro: Climb Via Ferrata at Caminito del Rey11 Reviews
Get adventurous climbing the highest Via Ferrata in Malaga, Caminito del Rey. Cross Tibetan bridges, brave the monkey walk, and get your adrenaline pumping on a zipline.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa del Sol and Malaga: Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Malaga: VIP Antequera Torcal Hiking and Dolmens Site
- Malaga: Bike Rental for City Discovery Route & Beaches
- Benahavís: Guadalmina River Guided Canyoning Adventure
- Climb the highest Via Ferrata in Malaga
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the surrounding area
- Climb 250-meters upwards on iron stairs
- Soar by zip line and cross two different types of bridge
- Take memorable photos and enjoy a snack at the end