My Guide Website?
From Costa del Sol: Casares Private Tour
Enjoy a half-day tour of Casares, admiring the stark white buildings and scenic hilltop vistas. Learn about the politician and writer Blas Infante, considered the father of Andalusian nationalism.
- Learn about the birthplace of Blas Infante
- Discover the mountainous, tree-covered landscape with sweeping vistas
- Explore remains of an impressive Moorish wall, gorge and castle
DescriptionAdmire the architecture and stunning views that characterize Casares, a mountain town known as the birthplace of the father of Andalusian nationalism. A knowledgeable local guide will delight you with informative commentary as you explore the town's narrow, winding streets. Start with a convenient pickup from your hotel and a drive inland from the Costa del Sol to reach Casares, where you're greeted by the town's many white, red-roofed buildings. Perched on a hilltop, the town offers stunning 360-degree views of the mountainous, pine-covered landscape that surrounds it. It is celebrated as the birthplace of Blas Infante, a politician, writer, and historian known for his role in shaping Andalusia's nationalist movement. After learning about Infante and seeing his birthplace, take a stroll through the main square and see San Sebastian Church. Pass a beautiful fountain on your way to the oldest part of the town, with your guide revealing fascinating anecdotes and legends all along the way. Sights of well-preserved Muslim ruins dot the area, including an imposing Moorish wall and castle, and a scenic gorge.
IncludesPrivate guided tour of Casares Roundtrip transportation to and from most Costa del Sol hotels between Malaga and Marbella
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- For the tour in a car (1-3 people) or a van (4-8 people), there is no guided tour during the transportation
- For the tour in a minibus (8 people or more), there will be a tour guide during the transportation
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask or protective covering