My Guide Website?
From Costa del Sol: Discover Tangier on a Guided Day Trip12 Reviews
Discover the city of Tangier on a guided day trip from Costa del Sol. Explore Moroccan history and culture as you visit highlights including the Kasbah, Medina, Souk, and the bustling city center.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Málaga: Frigiliana Hiking Tour with Wine & Appetizers
- Tour to Gibralfaro
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
- Walk through the wonderful city of Tangier.
- Enjoy a typical moroccan dish on a local restaurant
- Admire places like the Kasbah, the Medina, the Souk and the city center.
DescriptionPick up by the bus and guide at the selected point. Heading to Algeciras to board the ferry to Tangier (approx. 1 hour), the guide during this trip will explain you the day's program, as well as curiosities about the Moroccan city. Then we will arrival at the port of Tangier, a local guide will be waiting to start the tour. Panoramic of the city by bus and visit by walking through the most important places such as the Kasbah, the Medina, the Souk and the city center. Once the walking tour is over, we will take you to a typical Moroccan restaurant where you can taste the country's gastronomy (drinks not included). After lunch, if the itinerary permits, you will visit a typical bazaar where you can find all kinds of items such as djellabas, leather goods, and rugs. Also we can visit a Berber pharmacy, where you will find cosmetic and pharmaceutical items made with natural products or else enjoying some free time. Once the visit is over, we will take you to the port of Tangier to return to Spain. IMPORTANT: Please provide the profession of everyone in your group (this is required by Moroccan authorities). Please also provide the dates of birth of everyone in your group, the full names of everyone in your group, and the passport details (country, number, date of issuance, expiration) of everyone in your group.:
IncludesCoach transportation Multilingual guide Ferry tickets Tangier city tour with local multilingual guide Lunch in typical restaurant
- Check this link to make sure you don't need a VISA https://www.consulat.ma/en/list-countries-whose-citizens-are-exempted-entry-visa-morocco