My Guide Website?
From Costa del Sol: Granada, Alhambra + Nasrid Palaces Tour310 Reviews
Discover Generalife Gardens and the Nasrid Palaces on a 3-hour guided tour with an official guide. Enjoy a visit to Granada city and round-trip transportation.
- Visit The Alhambra Palace and the Generalife Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the myths and legends of this breathtaking site with an official guide
- Enjoy free time in Granada to have lunch and walk through the delightful historical center
DescriptionDiscover the secrets of the Alhambra Palace, the most-visited attraction in Spain. Relax with pickup from different meeting points on the Costa del Sol and in Malaga before making your way to the palace. Along the way, take in the panoramic views of the Sierra de Malaga before you reach the historic city of Granada. Upon arrival at the Alhambra, visit the palace of Charles V, the Generalife Gardens, the Nasrid palaces and the famous Patio de los Leones. Enjoy free time in the Granada city center, where you can explore the architecture of one of the most magical and emblematic cities in the world. Also take time to enjoy the exquisite gastronomy of the area before returning to the Costa de Sol.
IncludesAir-conditioned transportation Entrance ticket to La Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces and Generalife Gardens) Tour guide during the journey Local guide at La Alhambra Palace
- You must bring an original valid passport or original valid ID. No photocopies are accepted.
- Please re-confirm the pickup time with the local partner as the established one may change due to access times at the monument