My Guide Website?
From Costa del Sol or Malaga: Granada and Alhambra Tour223 Reviews
Journey to the foothills of the Sierra Nevada to reach what was the capital of the Nasrid kingdom and visit the most significant palace of Arab influence in Europe.
- Experience a unique trip through history
- Have the chance to visit the Alhambra Palace and the Generalife Gardens
- Enjoy free time in Granada town to have lunch or take a walk through the streets
- Join a group in your selected language during the Alhambra visit (maximum 2 languages per guide)
- Enjoy 1 free bottle of water per person on the bus from Málaga to Granada
DescriptionThe Alhambra is the most visited monument in Spain and an essential stop for anyone visiting Granada. If you want to discover all its secrets, its exclusive Nasrid Palaces, and the Generalife Gardens, do not hesitate to book this excursion. You can choose to be picked up from one of the different pick-up points in Costa del Sol or Malaga at the indicated time. Then, enjoy a scenic drive across the mountain range of Málaga to reach the historical city of Granada. Upon arrival, discover the monuments that form the Alhambra. Firstly, take a walk across the Generalife Gardens which holds the Palace of Charles V. With this option, you do not enter the Nasrid Palaces. After this exciting visit, enjoy a panoramic view of the city and then have some free time in Granada town. You can have lunch or walk through the typical streets of the Alcaicería. After, return to Costa del Sol where your tour will end.
IncludesAir-conditioned bus Entrance ticket to the Alhambra Palace Entrance ticket to Nasrid Palaces (if option selected) Tour guide during the journey Local guide at the Alhambra monuments Pickups from the fixed points along Costa del Sol
- • In case there are no tickets available to Patio de los Leones of the Nassiride Palais, enjoy a visit to the Alhambra without the Patio. The non Patio de los Leones includes the Generalife and Alhambra Gardens, an external view of the Nassirides buildings and the Palais of Charles V, and a complete historical explanation from dedicated guides
- The Alhambra tour will take place in Spanish or English
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes during the winter month
- Note that the order of the visits may be altered according to the schedule of admittance at the Alhambra Castle since it is not possible to reserve tickets before booking
- Please re-confirm the pickup time with the local supplier as the established one may change due to access times at the monument
- Once at the Alhambra, the group traveling on the bus will be divided according to their selected language