My Guide Website?
From Costa del Sol: Private Ronda Tour6 Reviews
Explore Ronda on a private tour. Learn about the town's history with sites like Plaza de Toros de Ronda, Spain's oldest bullfighting ring. End with a wine tasting.
- Explore the old town of Ronda and experience its spectacular setting
- Stroll to the Puente Nuevo and get a spectacular view of the El Tajo gorge
- Taste the wines of Ronda at an optional wine tasting
DescriptionExperience the romance of Ronda and see why the town inspired writers and filmmakers such as Orson Welles and Ernest Hemingway. Following a pick-up from your hotel on the Costa del Sol, transfer to Ronda and start your tour in the 'new' part of town. Here, you will see the bullring of the Plaza de Toros de Ronda, one of Spain's oldest and best-loved bullfighting rings. The on-site Bullfighting Museum is filled with bullfighting paraphernalia, along with art by Goya and Picasso and photographs of famous bullfighting fans. Go to the lookout and Puente Nuevo ('New Bridge'), which spans the gorge of the El Tajo. Then visit Ronda's old area to see the Baños Árabes (Arab Baths), Puente Viejo ('Old Bridge') and Cloister. End with an optional wine tasting and sample the wines of Ronda at source. Trip options include a 2-hour private tour and 2-hours of free time for lunch and shopping, or a 1.5-hour private tour and 30 minutes free time.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Accredited guide
- Check-in takes place 5 minutes before the tour start time
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour duration is 5 hours from Marbella and 6 hours from Malaga
- The tour in a car (1 – 3 people) or in a van (4 – 8 people) doesn’t include a tour guide during the transportation. The local guide will meet the group in Ronda city
- The tour in a minibus or regular bus (from 8 people on) includes a tour guide during the transportation
- Hotel pick-up is available from hotels in Marbella or Malaga. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation • It is mandatory to wear a face mask or protective covering