My Guide Website?
From Costa del Sol: Tangier Full-Day Tour by Ferry410 Reviews
Travel to Tangier by ferry and spend a full day around the exotic sights of the Kasbah on a tour from Costa del Sol. Get a taste of Moroccan culture and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Málaga: Frigiliana Hiking Tour with Wine & Appetizers
- Tour to Gibralfaro
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
- Take a ferry to Tangier and spend a full day taking in the exotic sights, sounds and smells of the city
- Cruise across the Strait of Gibraltar and visit the Kasbah, souk, market and old city
- Marvel at the feats of the snake charmers
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Explore the Moroccan products filling the stalls of the Bazaar
DescriptionOne of our air-conditioned coaches will pick you up at your meeting point in Costa del Sol. Remember to reconfirm your tour details at least 48h prior your activity! Sit back and relax on the journey to Tarifa. Get on board the Fast Ferry and enjoy the views from the boat on the trip across the Strait of Gibraltar towards Tangier. On arrival, board one of the buses for a panoramic guided. Follow your local guide through the Kasbah of Tangier and discover the rich architecture and history of the old town (Medina). Relax on a visit to a local craftsmanship of carpets and handicrafts, where you will learn how those beautiful products are made before returning to Spain.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus Multilingual guide Round-trip ferry tickets Lunch
- The itinerary and schedule of this trip are subject to change due to ferry’s timetables and local traffic conditions The duration of the tour includes transportation You must obtain your visas, passports, vaccination certificates, and other documents required for entry into Spain