My Guide Website?
From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Gibraltar Tour194 Reviews
Take a bus along the highway from Malaga or the Costa del Sol to Gibraltar. Book a rock tour, or simply enjoy free time for shopping and sightseeing.
- Take a bus from the Costa del Sol to Gibraltar
- Add a tour of the rock to your excursion
- Have sufficient time in Gibraltar to discover the area
DescriptionYour tour will begin as you meet your bus in the center of Málaga, near el Corte Inglés, or elsewhere along the Costa del Sol. From there you will take a coach to Gibraltar, traveling in air-conditioned comfort complete with reclining seats, WiFi, and USB ports. Throughout the journey, your guide will provide you with information about interesting things to do and see once having arrived at Gibraltar. Once having passed through customs, your coach will drive inside Gibraltar before stopping in the city center to park for free time. If you booked the full nature reserve rock tour option, enjoy a panoramic tour of Gibraltar, visiting places such as the Strait of Gibraltar, and access to the interior of the St. Michel Caves. You will also be able to see Barbary macaques at the Apes Den. After the panoramic tour, enjoy free time for lunch and explore the area for its shopping and hotspots like Main Street, Casemates Square, Marina Bay, or the Mediterranean Steps. Your bus will return in the afternoon, leaving Gibraltar at 3:30 PM.
IncludesTransportation Bilingual guide Nature reserve rock tour (if option selected) Free time in Gibraltar for shopping
- Some nationalities may require a Visa to enter Gibraltar, please check before booking this tour
- Due to lower occupancies of the buses, there may be some stops on the way to assure the operational sustainability of the tour