My Guide Website?
From Malaga: Caminito del Rey Private Guided Tour2 Reviews
Explore one of the most popular attractions in the region of Malaga on this 5-hour tour with a skip-the-line ticket.
- Relax in comfortable transportation
- Take a tour with an expert guide
- See the incredible views from the hanging path
DescriptionBe collected at your accommodation and embark on the 55-minute journey to the site. On arrival, take a tour with an official guide for two hours and see the stunning views of The Caminito del Rey (King’s Little Path). The Caminito is a narrow cliffside path hanging 100 meters above the waters of the river Guadalhorce. It was built onto the side of the limestone rock face. It passes through the Desfiladero de los Gaitanes (Gaitanes Gorge), which is also known as Garganta del Chorro (the throat of Chorro). It offers spectacular heart-stopping views down a sheer drop to the churning waters. The path runs from the Embalse de Guadalhorce reservoir, through the famous El Chorro gorge, and to El Chorro village, which is a major center for rock-climbing with a couple of rural hotels and a train station. The nearest town is Alora to the south along the Guadalhorce river valley. After your tour, enjoy 45 minutes of free time exploring the attraction before your return journey to your accommodation.
IncludesPick up and drop-off from Malaga, Fuengirola, Marbella, Torremolinos, or Benalmadena Skip-the-line ticket Tour guide
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved
- The tour is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- The departure time can be between 6:00 AM and 2:00 PM
- You will receive the tour time as soon as possible after booking
- Please note that the Caminito can close for the following reasons: adverse weather such as wind, rain, high temperatures; detachment of rocks; or maintenance works. In the case of closure, a email will be sent to all visitors a day before or the same day, to inform that the Caminito has closed and they will be allowed to reschedule.