My Guide Website?
From Málaga: Cliffs of Maro-Cerro Gordo Guided Kayaking Tour2 Reviews
Discover the unique beauty of the Cliffs of Maro-Cerro Gordo natural park on this guided tour. Transfer to La Herradura by bus and kayak along the coast past Calaisa beach until you reach the cliffs.
- Search for wildlife like mountain goats, chameleons, and peregrine falcons
- Gaze up at the imposing rock formations of the Cliffs of Maro-Cerro Gordo
- Look into crystal-clear water to see sea life like orange coral and sea tomatoes
- Feel the thrill of visiting the Cave of the Virgin and viewing its statue
- Enjoy the convenience of an airconditioned bus transfer from central Malaga
DescriptionKayak past secluded coves and inlets on this guided kayaking tour from Malaga to the Cliffs of Maro-Cerro Gordo. Look for local wildlife as you travel from La Herradura Beach to the Cave of the Virgin. Cool off with swim stops along the way. Meet your guide in the city center of Malaga and hop aboard a comfortable air-conditioned coach. Relax on the drive to the tour supplier's facilities in La Herradura where you can store anything you wish to keep dry in the provided lockers. Get set up with your high-quality kayaking tour and embark on your coastal adventure. Keep an eye out for marine life and mountain goats that like to visit the rocks by the sea. Arrive at Calaisa beach where you can spend time to admire its peculiar formation and marine life. Continue along the coast and pass by an old mill on the way to the Cerro Gordo Cliffs. Reach the cliffs that reach a height of 250 meters. Try to spot wildlife like chameleons, kestrels, and peregrine falcons. Make your way to the Cave of the Virgin which was once used for smuggling. Enter the sea cave on the kayak and see the statue of the virgin. Admire the orange coral and sea tomatoes that adorn the base of the rock walls. Return to La Herradura by kayak and transfer back to the meeting point in Malaga by bus.
IncludesGuide Kayak and paddle Kayaking tour Hotel pickup and drop-off
- •The tour is followed by a support boat •The difficult level of this kayaking tour is medium to low •This tour requires good sea conditions •The recommended minimum age for this trip is 5 but children should be accompanied by and share their kayak with their parents