My Guide Website?
From Malaga: Granada Full-Day Trip with Alhambra576 Reviews
Take a day trip from Malaga to Granada. Discover the historic Alhambra on a guided tour, see the Nasrid Palaces, and tour Generalife Gardens with your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Alhambra and the Nasrid Palaces with a guided tour
- Travel from Malaga to Granada in a comfortable vehicle, in a small group
- Stroll the old city center of Granada and take in stunning views
- Take some free time to explore and visit the cathedral or enjoy some lunch
- Skip the long lines with priority entrance to the Alhambra monument
DescriptionEnjoy a guided tour of the Alhambra monument, including a visit to the Nazari Palaces. Depart from Malaga and head to Granada and experience the lively city, without worrying about tickets or transfers. After seeing the palace, explore the Generalife Gardens with a guide. Get picked up from Malaga with a comfortable bus transfer and find yourself in the beautiful city of Granada. Once there, explore the world-famous Alhambra Palace, with priority access and no waiting in line. Admire the Nasrid Palaces, Generalife, Alcazaba, and Charles V Palace with a guide, and be amazed by the innovative water features and architecture of the gardens. As you walk, learn the unique history of the last outpost of Muslim Spain. Afterward, stroll through the historic city center of Granada and take in the breathtaking views of the Granada region. Enjoy some free time in the city center to visit the cathedral, have lunch at a local restaurant or simply stroll through the streets and squares. Take a break in one of Granada's famous tapas bars before getting back on the bus for the return trip to Malaga.
IncludesOfficial Guide in English and Spanish Tickets for the Alhambra (the whole enclosure including the palaces) Headphones (not audio guides) to better listen to the guide that accompanies us Transporte
- Indicate the age of all participants, the ID or passport number of all participants and the first and last names of all participants. In most of the monuments it is not allowed to enter with backpacks larger than 40 x 40 cm. and it is not allowed to enter with baby carriages, they will be deposited in the luggage room.