My Guide Website?
From Malaga: Hammam Bath, Kessa and Relaxing Massage Tour119 Reviews
Experience the relaxing sensations of a traditional Hammam during this 1.5-hour visit to the Hammam Al Andalus in Málaga. Enjoy a traditional kessa massage before relaxing in hot and cold baths and a steam room, leaving you feeling like new.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the traditions of the old Andalusian Arab bath in Malaga
- Relax with the temperature contrast of cold, hot and warm baths
- Enjoy a delicious green mint tea in the break room
- Experience the combination of a thorough skin cleansing and a hot stone massage
DescriptionRelive a piece of Andalucia's rich history at a traditional bath house, complete with classic Moorish architecture, local flavors and smells, a range of traditional massage techniques, and a careful selection of true Andalusian music. This session includes a traditional kessa massage, in which you'll lie on a hot stone table for 15 minutes, while your skin is covered with red grape soap suds and scrubbed with a cotton fiber glove (kessa). The scrubbing will cleanse your skin of any dirt and residues, and will be followed by a relaxing 15-minute massage. You'll be left feeling completely rejuvenated and fully relaxed. You can also spend some time relaxing in the various different baths of cold, hot, and warm water, as well as the steam room and lounge where you can enjoy a delicious mint green tea.
Includes1.5-hour session at the Al-Andalus Hammam in Malaga Mint green tea and water Towel Bath gel, hair dryer, and lockers for your personal belongings
- A bathing suit (swimsuit or bikini) must be worn. Long hair must be tied back, wearing a swimming cap is not necessary. Shoes are not allowed inside the baths. Please arrive at the baths 15 minutes before the scheduled time . The Hammam is mixed, except for the changing rooms. Please respect the silence inside the facility.