My Guide Website?
From Motril Port: Private Tour and Shore Excursion in Malaga
Travel from Motril Port to Malaga on a completely private tour of this 3000 year old city. Walk through history and see Alcazaba, Plaza de la Merced, Malaga Cathedral, the Roman theater, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Málaga: Frigiliana Hiking Tour with Wine & Appetizers
- Tour to Gibralfaro
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
- Stroll around the old quarters of Malaga
- Visit the sites of Alcazaba, Plaza de la Merced, Malaga Cathedral, Alcazaba, and the Roman theater
- See Malaga, home of Picasso and Antonio Banderas
DescriptionReceive private pickup in Motril and drive to Malaga without the hassle of busses and rideshares. Explore Malaga with a three-hour guided walking tour. Visit the old quarters, hear the history, and learn the culture. Customize the tour to your preferences, and stroll around on your own afterward. Enjoy a coastal drive and walk the city of Malaga. Wander through the many small streets and view the unique bars, restaurants, and shops. Hear about the ancient history of the city, from the Carthaginians, Romans, and Moors, to the Christians. Visit amazing sites such as the Alcazaba, Plaza de la Merced, Malaga Cathedral, and the Roman theater. Customize your tour to enter into monuments, museums, and enjoy a wine and tapas tasting at an additional cost. Spend some time on your own at the end. Explore, shop, and dine before returning back to Motril Port.
IncludesPickup/drop-off at Motril cruise port Private vehicle Driver Guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine and will cover 1 mile