My Guide Website?
Málaga: 2-Hour Picasso Museum Private Guided Tour11 Reviews
Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia and one of the most notable ones is definitely the Picasso Museum. Learn about this artist's life and the origins of his art in his home city.
- Visit the Picasso Museum and his birthplace with a professional art historian guide
- Learn about Picasso's life and the origins of his art in his home city
- Live the city of Picasso - Malaga
DescriptionThe people of Malaga are proud of the fact that Picasso was born here and it was a big day when the King and Queen of Spain inaugurated the Museo Picasso (Picasso Museum) on 27 October 2003. On that first day alone, almost 2,000 people visited the museum, which is housed in the Palacio de Buenavista. You will find it right in the heart of the historic center of the city with the dramatic backdrop of the Alcazaba Fortress and Gibralfaro Castle closeby. Literally two minutes walking distance from Malaga Cathedral, this magnificent old building has been painstakingly restored to befit the importance of the works of the great artist. This tour will start in the Plaza Merced in front of the Casa Natal (Birthplace of Picasso), which has been open to the public since 1988. Then, you'll move on to the Picasso Museum and finish at Plaza Merced.
IncludesLocal taxes Private tour Entrance fees Professional art historian guide
- Once the tour is confirmed, the supplier will send you the appointment time with your tour guide as soon as possible via mail or phone
- If you have a specific start time request, please let the supplier know as soon as possible and they will do their best to assign that for you