My Guide Website?
Málaga: Center Pompidou Málaga Ticket186 Reviews
If you’re a modern art lover in Malaga, don’t miss out on a visit to Centre Pompidou. Famed for its striking multicolored facade and modern art exhibitions worth exploring.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enter El Cubo a cuboid glass structure in Málaga port and visit the Centre Pompidou's only branch outside France
- Enhance your experience of the gallery space with your included an audio guide
- Explore the contemporary museum, which features masterpieces by the likes of Brâncuși, Giacometti, Bacon and Picasso
DescriptionSince March 28, 2015, the Center Pompidou Málaga provides the wider public with the experience of exploring the richness of its collection, the excellence of its programming, the crossing of all the artistic disciplines and the innovativeness of its programs. The Center Pompidou offers you a journey through the art of the 20th and 21st centuries with around seventy selected works from the incomparable collection which is one of the two most important in the modern and contemporary world. This journey through the history of art is renewed every five semesters and is nourished every year. There are also always two to three temporary exhibitions worth exploring. The experience is lived through multidisciplinary programs dedicated to dance, representation, speech, and cinema, with the help of mediation devices aimed above all at a young audience. Thus, the Cubo that houses the Center Pompidou Málaga becomes a living, participative installation, in which the workshops, training and dissemination activities generate a strong sense of creative community. This equipment reaffirms, among its missions and priorities, to constitute a platform for exchanges between society and contemporary creation.
IncludesAccess to the permanent collection Access to the temporary exhibition Audio guide
- The Museum is free every Sunday from 4:00 PM until closure and free for unemployed and disabled persons
- Last entry is 30 minutes before closing Your ticket includes entry to all exhibitions both temporary and permanent