My Guide Website?
Málaga: Dolmens and El Torcal de Antequera Guided Day Trip24 Reviews
Visit the famous rock formations of mountain El Torcal and explore three neolithic graves (dolmen) Menga, Viera, and the Tholos of El Romeral.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Málaga: Frigiliana Hiking Tour with Wine & Appetizers
- Tour to Gibralfaro
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
- Explore the biggest Dolmen in Europe
- Discover the mystery of the mountains and the karst towers
- Learn about the local Neolithic life and culture
DescriptionMeet at the convenient meeting spot in Málaga and enjoy comfortable transfer on this guided day trip. On the tour will you will discover the nature reserve and its wondrous rock formations, named karst towers. Explore this peculiar landscape that is quite unlike anywhere else, and learn about the terrain and how the towers are formed from your expert guide. Then you can investigate three neolithic graves, also called dolmens. These rock chambers were used for rituals and funerals. 1200 meters above sea level, the megalithic structures display fossils and limestone formations and you can hear the stories of what lived here millions of years ago, as well as the funeral rites and culture of the people entombed there.
IncludesTour guide Transfer from Málaga Walking sticks
- Please check the bus timetable back to Málaga in advance