My Guide Website?
Malaga: Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt and Sightseeing Tour2 Reviews
Explore the historical center of Malaga on a self-guided walking tour and scavenger hunt on your phone. Learn fascinating facts about the city, solve puzzles, see the outside of Malaga Cathedral.
- Solve interesting puzzles, have fun and learn new things about Malaga
- Discover the “Alcazabilla street”, “Malaga Cathedral”, and many other places
- Explore the city and find hidden gems at your own pace
- The perfect mix between a walking tour, sightseeing, and a scavenger hunt.
- Enjoy the tour in English, Spanish
DescriptionGet to know the historical center of Malaga at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour. You'll explore the city on foot and get points for solving different types of tasks: Find sights: You will use hints to find the best sights and hidden gems throughout the city. The map function in the app will help you get there. Solve questions: Once you’ve arrived at the place you’re looking for, you’ll be asked questions about the sight. Most of the time, the answers are hidden in signs, pictures, etc. A great and fun way to learn new things about the city. Have fun: During the adventure you can also expect exciting photo tasks that require a lot of creativity. If you master the snapshots, you will be rewarded with points. Along the way, you’ll reach amazing places like the “Alcazabilla street”, “Malaga Cathedral”, “Merced Square” and many more! After you buy the ticket, you will receive an access code that you can use in the app. After you book the game, you’ll get a game code via email with instructions on how to play. Head to the “University of Malaga” and use the code to unlock the game in the app. The tour ends at the “Constitution Square”. The experience is not limited in time. You can explore the city at your own pace and take breaks. Just download the Explorial-App, go to the starting point, and you’re ready to start with the game. The tour lasts on average about 1-2 hours.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour (Explorial App)
- This activity requires an internet connection You can use multiple languages per group This activity takes place entirely outside The average duration of the activity is 1.5-2 hours, however, there is no time limit