My Guide Website?
Malaga: Skip-the-Line Malaga Cathedral Tickets with Tour3 Reviews
Enjoy convenient skip-the-line tickets to the Malaga Cathedral. Delve into the history and design of this Renaissance cathedral with your local guide.
- Be moved by the painting 'The Beheading of Saint Paul' by Enrique Simonet
- Save time with skip-the-line entry into the Malaga Cathedral
- Step into the past as you learn about the history of the cathedral
- Discover why the cathedral so important to Malaga people
- Find out what the cathedral was build over
DescriptionDiscover the Malaga Cathedral with a local guide. Make the most out of your time in Malaga with skip-the-line tickets to this iconic attraction. Explore the area surrounding the the cathedral like Bishop square and St. Mary street. Meet your guide and stroll into the cathedral without wasting time in line. Learn the different artistic styles and construction periods of this church. Find out why it is called 'La Manquita' by locals. Marvel at the incredible choir and impressive chapel in the interior. See the painting The Beheading of Saint Paul by Enrique Simonet. Admire the Gothic altar in the Chapel of Santa Barbara. Listen to historical anecdotes about the cathedral and catholic monarchs. Hear about the cathedral and the Spanish Civil War.
IncludesGuide Skip-the-line tickets for the Malaga Cathedral
- This tour takes place rain or shine