My Guide Website?
Malaga: Tapas Tasting Tour16 Reviews
Get off the beaten path and experience how the locals of Malaga eat on a 3.5-hour tapas tasting tour. Visit the legendary food emporium of Atarazanas Market, and enjoy tastings of local produce and drinks.
- Visit the vibrant Atarazanas Market and taste the regional produce
- Sample a selection of tasty tapas
- Learn the history of Malaga and its gastronomy
DescriptionDiscover the diverse food scene of Malaga on a small group tapas tasting tour of the city center, and sample a selection of small snacks typical in Spain. Visit the historic Atarazanas Market (Mercado Central de Atarazanas) to soak up the amazing sights and scents. Breathe in the aroma of seasonal produce from the region, chat with the stall holders, and taste some of their wares. Stroll through the Old Town with your foodie guide and sample up to 7 tapas dishes at 4 popular stops. Learn about the local ingredients, and explore the history of the city as you treat your taste buds to Spanish wines, Iberian ham, pil- pil prawns, and much more.
IncludesVisit to Atarazanas Market 7 tastings 4 drinks (red or white wine, beer, or soft drink) Iberian ham tasting
- This is a small group tour of no more than 10 people
- Please notify of any dietary requirements at the time of booking