My Guide Website?
Marbella, Mijas and Puerto Banús Full-Day Sightseeing Tour4 Reviews
Discover the city of Marbella, located on the Mediterranean shore between Malaga and the Strait of Gibraltar. Walk along its streets, taking in the atmosphere and marveling at the luxurious villas.
- Enjoy Marbella's Golden Mile separating Marbella from Puerto Banús
- Walk through Marbella's streets, soaking in its luxurious atmosphere
- Discover Puerto Banús, Costa del Sol's most impressive marina
DescriptionOn this full-day excursion, enjoy a sightseeing tour along Marbella's Golden Mile, a 4-mile (6.4-kilometer) stretch beginning at the western edge of Marbella City and ending at Puerto Banús. Discover an exclusive area home to some of Marbella's most luxurious villas, such as the Palace of King Fahd. First, make a stop in Mijas to appreciate the landscapes of this amazing village. Once in Marbella, walk along the streets where you'll be able to see its many fashion boutiques and meet its famous jet set. Upon arrival in Puerto Banus, enjoy some free time to stroll around the most impressive marina in the Costa del Sol.
IncludesAir-conditioned transportation Multilingual guide
- This is a multilingual tour
- Multiple pick-up stops are available