My Guide Website?
Nerja, Torrox, or Torre del Mar: Caminito del Rey Day Trip293 Reviews BEST SELLER
Travel from Nerja, Torrox, or Torre del Mar in an airconditioned van on this day trip and explore the Caminito del Rey walkway which is suspended 100 meters high in the Gaitanes Gorge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore stunning rock formations on path through a gorge on suspended walkways
- Snap pictures of spectacular views from 100 meters above the Guadalhorce River
- Learn about the Gaitanes Gorge and the Caminito del Rey from your local guide
- Benefit from a comfortable bus transfer from Nerja, Torrox, or Torre del Mar
- Finish your nature hike with a an ice-cold drink of your choice from a local bar
DescriptionAdmire the beauty of the Gaitanes Gorge on this day trip from Nerja, Torrox, or Torre del Mar to the Caminito del Rey walkway. Choose a pickup option that is close to you, then relax aboard a spacious and comfortable bus as you travel to the Caminito del Rey. Along the journey listen as your guide tells you about the surroundings and history of the Caminito del Rey. Receive a fresh bottle of water and start your walk in the late morning and go through a tunnel that leads to where the Caminito del Rey trail begins. Equip yourself with a safety helmet and begin your hiking adventure. Feel the thrill of walking at your own pace above to Guadalhorce River from the north access point and make your way for approximately 2 .5 hours at a gentle pace. Snap photos of unique canyon landscapes during picture stops along the route. At the end of the hike, take a refreshing break or eat something at the local kiosks at the south access point. Follow your guide where the bus will pick you up at the meeting point, have time to rest, and return to your pickup point.
IncludesBus transportation Meeting point pickup and drop-off Entrance fee to 'Caminito del Rey' Basic travel insurance Safety helmet A bottle of water at the beginning of the tour
- This tour covers 8 kilometers of terrain