My Guide Website?
Costa del Sol: Caminito del Rey Guided Trip234 Reviews
Visit the Caminito del Rey and hike along 7.7 kilometers of footbridges and trails between the towns of Ardales Álora. Learn the history of the path from a licensed guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Málaga: Frigiliana Hiking Tour with Wine & Appetizers
- Tour to Gibralfaro
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
- Visit the Caminito del Rey and learn about its history
- Explore the Caminito del Rey with an licensed guide
- Admire panoramic views from the Desfiladero del los Gaitanes footbridge
DescriptionDiscover the Caminito del Rey on this guided day trip from Costa del Sol. Hike along footbridges and trails as you learn about the interesting history of the path. Meet your guide and begin your tour at the Conde del Guadalhorce Dam. Take an easy and safe route by bus along nearly 8 kilometers of footbridges and trails. Follow your guide from the town of Ardales to the town of Álora. Learn about the history of the path and its inauguration by King Alfonso XIII in 1905. Find out why it was declared one of the most dangerous trails in the world when it was built, and why now after its renovation, it's safe. Enjoy an adrenaline rush as you cross the Desfiladero de Los Gaitanes, a narrow footbridge anchored to the rock and suspended in the air. Be thrilled at the end as you cross the suspension bridge, more than 100 meters high.
IncludesEntrance ticket to Caminito del Rey Local guide Transportation
- The trip may be canceled due to weather conditions. In this case, you will receive a full refund