My Guide Website?
From Malaga: Alhambra and Royal Chapel with Entry Tickets23 Reviews
Visit the Unesco World Heritage Site of Alhambra and the impressive Royal Chapel of Granada on a day trip from Malaga. Explore at your own pace, marvel at the architecture, and enjoy the city views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the ornate Moorish design of the ornate interiors of the Nasrid Palaces
- Visit the Palace of Charles V and stroll through its large collection of artwork
- Capture pictures of the fantastic views of Granada from Torre de la Vela
- Get amazed with the burial place of the Catholic Monarch at the Royal Chapel
- Get to know Granada in just one day from Malaga
DescriptionYou will be picked up from the meeting point in Malaga city center at 9 am. Sit back and relax on the scenic countryside drive to Granada, only 90 minutes away. Immerse yourself in the history of the Alhambra on this this day trip from Malaga. Explore one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture in the world at your own pace. You will have the chance to visit it at your own pace. See the intricate details, fountains, and frescos in the Nasrid Palaces. Wander through the reception halls and royal quarters in the palace. Explore the main fortification, the Alcazaba. Climb the Torre de la Vela watchtower to enjoy a panoramic view of the whole city. Enter the Palace of Charles V and see the artwork and artifacts housed within this Renaissance-era building. Finally, wander through the tranquil gardens of the Generalife estate and hear the sounds of running water from the fountains. Apart from the Alhambra, you will be also able to visit the impressive Royal Chapel of Granada in the city center. Here you will learn about the connection between the Catholic Monarchs, Isabella and Ferninand, and the city of Granada and why they decided to be buried in this unique place. Possibly this is one of the best examples of Renaissance style in Spain. After this tour, you will be back in Malaga around 5 pm. Do not miss this opportunity to discover Granada in one day.
IncludesPick and dropp off from meeting point Entry tickets to Alhambra and Generalife Entry tickets to Royal Chapel of Granada
- Please provide the full name, passport number, and age of each participant at the end of the booking. You need to bring original documents for the trip as well, it is compulsory to bring a passport to enter Alhambra. This tour will take place rain or shine.