My Guide Website?
From Costa del Sol: Malaga Half-Day Private Tour
Visit the lovely city of Malaga on a tour with an accredited guide. Take a walk along Larios Street, explore the archeological sites, see Picasso's birthplace and learn about the city’s history. See all this and more on a half-day trip from Marbella.
- Visit Malaga’s archeological sites, including the Roman theater and citadel
- See Picasso’s birthplace and enjoy a walk along the Picasso route
- Enjoy a walk around Constitution Square
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Malaga on this private tour with an accredited guide, who will tell you about the city’s history as you see its monuments and attractions. Hear interesting commentary about Malaga’s history from your knowledgeable guide as you enjoy a walk along Larios Street and around Constitution Square. Take a leisurely stroll around the old city and stop to admire the cathedral. You’ll pass by the Picasso Museum. Discover the archeological sites of the city, including the Roman theater and the citadel. Again, your guide will provide historical information on these sites. On the last part of the tour, you’ll see Picasso's birthplace and follow the Picasso route to the church where he was baptized.
IncludesAccredited guide Pickup and drop-off from hotels located in Costa del Sol
- Tours in a car (1 – 3 people) or in a van (4 – 8 people) don’t include tour guide service during the transportation.
- The tour in a minibus or regular bus (from 8 people on) includes tour guide service during the transportation
- Children younger than 7 years old go for free if there are seats available
- Hotel pick-up is available from Costa del Sol hotels (from Malaga to Marbella). Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation • It is mandatory to wear a face mask or protective covering