My Guide Website?
From Málaga: Caminito del Rey Guided Tour with Bus3464 Reviews BEST SELLER
Experience the extraordinary Caminito del Rey with transportation from Málaga and a local guide. Enjoy the scenery, the river, the flora and fauna, and learn interesting facts on this unique walk.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of walking an aerial path over the Gaitanes Gorge100 metres high
- Official Caminito del Rey guides from meeting point until end of visit.
- Benefit from comfortable round-trip transportation from Malaga, no other stops
- Walk on mountain paths and suspended walkways on a safe and scenic trail
DescriptionHike Caminito del Rey, a suspended walkway surrounded by a scenic landscape, with a guide on a trip from Málaga. Along the route, learn the real story behind the construction of this great work of engineering. Hop aboard a bus from Málaga and travel to Ardales. Receive a safety briefing from your guide and strap on your helmets. Start the one-way hike of Caminito del Rey at the North access and make your way to the South access. Pass by mountains that emerged millions of years ago and vertical canyons born by the force of the Guadalhorce River. Listen to stories of adventurers and climbers. Hear about the visit of one of the most powerful men in the history of Spain, King Alfonso XIII. The trail has a length of 4.8 miles (7.7 kilometers) but is a simple walk, especially with your guide keeping you company. At the end of the trail, return to your bus and be driven back to Málaga.
IncludesEntry fee to Caminito del Rey Transportation from/to Málaga Guide Bottle of water at the end of the visit Accident insurance for people under 65
- Children under the age of 8 years old are not permitted * Small backpack with daily items allowed, not allowed large backpacks inside Caminito (you may leave the on the bus but your need to check first with us) *Reservations for more than 10 people have a different cancellation policy ( 1 to 4 weeks before to be confirmed) *Please note this activity takes place in a nature space so it undertakes certain risks *Insurance does not cover over 65 years old