My Guide Website?
From Malaga: Caminito del Rey Tour29 Reviews
Get back to nature on a day trip from Malaga and marvel at the impressive rock formations of the Desfiladero de los Gaitanes. Brave the paths of the Caminito del Rey for amazing views of the cliffs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa del Sol and Malaga: Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Malaga: VIP Antequera Torcal Hiking and Dolmens Site
- Malaga: Bike Rental for City Discovery Route & Beaches
- Benahavís: Guadalmina River Guided Canyoning Adventure
- Visit one of the most spectacular spots in Andalusia
- Walk the dramatic Caminito del Rey pathway
- Get stunning views of the Desfiladero de los Gaitanes gorge
DescriptionDepart Malaga and travel by comfortable car to the amazing canyon of the Desfiladero de los Gaitanes, carved into the landscape of Andalusia by the Guadalhorce River. Go for a nature walk and discover the surrounding area on 5 kilometers of pathways that run along the edge of the cliffs. Enjoy stunning views from the top of the rocks and use the provided guide book to learn more about the local area. Marvel at the rock formations from the Caminito del Rey (King's Pathway), originally built so that workers at the hydroelectric power plants of Chorro Falls and Gaitanejo Falls could cross the gorge with their materials.
IncludesLocal guide Ticket Transportation by comfortable car Guide book
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes • Bring a water bottle