My Guide Website?
From Málaga: Guided Tour of Torcal de Antequera and Dolmens1 Reviews
Discover one of the most spectacular karst landscape in Europe, Torcal de Antequera, with a guided tour. Admire its trails, the nature, and enter into the UNESCO World-Heritage Site, The Dolmens.
- Torcal de Antequera World Heritage Site, we will walk with our guides 3 km of in
- The Dolmens of Antequera, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, stand out fo
- Discover Unique landscapes surrounded by fossils of the sea of Thetis.
- Admire The best photos against the backdrop of a unique landscape
DescriptionExplore these two wonderful Unesco World Heritage Sites, Los Dolmenes, and the Torcal de Antequera, on a half day excursion. We will depart in a comfortable coach from Malaga accompanied by a guide who will take us into the history of these two sites. Marvel at the massive monolithic monuments. See the Menga and Viera dolmens, Tholos of El Romeral, La Peña de los Enamorados, and El Torcal before driving to the El Torcal Natural Park. At the park, join your guide on a 3km hike past ghostly rock formations. After your hike, enjoy some free time to eat and visit the Torcal Visitor Center. Check out the bar, souvenir shop, toilets, and a small museum before returning to Malaga.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned coach Spanish and English-speaking guide Guided tour Torcal and Dolmenes Entrance tickets Insurance
- Comfortable shoes Food and drinks Sunscreen Water Weather-appropriate clothing