My Guide Website?
Málaga or Rincón de la Victoria: Caminito del Rey Day Trip425 Reviews BEST SELLER
Immerse yourself in nature while hiking the 100-meter-high Caminito del Rey on a guided day trip from Málaga City or Rincón de la Victoria. Enjoy roundtrip transportation on an air-conditioned bus.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Málaga: Frigiliana Hiking Tour with Wine & Appetizers
- Tour to Gibralfaro
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
- Experience the rush of venturing onto a 100-meter-high walkway
- Benefit from secure bus transfer to and from Málaga or Rincón de la Victoria
- Learn all about Gaitanes Gorge and Caminito del Rey from your local guide
- Explore the stunning rock formations that characterize the canyon landscape
- Snap pictures of the spectacular views from above the Guadalhorce River
DescriptionAdmire the beauty of the Gaitanes Gorge on a guided excursion of the Caminito del Rey walkway. Hike a trail suspended 100 meters above the Guadalhorce River. Relax aboard a spacious bus that'll bring you to the start of the trail and back, and listen to your guide's informative commentary in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and Portuguese about the surroundings and the history of the area. Begin your adventure as you pass through a tunnel that leads to the entrance of the Caminito del Rey trail. Equip yourself with the provided safety helmet before starting your hike. At your own pace, feel the thrill of walking above the Guadalhorce River for approximately 2.5 hours at a gentle pace. Take advantage of plenty of opportunities to snap photos of the unique canyon landscapes or stop for a break. At the end of the hike, reboard the bus and enjoy the ride back to Málaga City or Rincón de la Victoria.
IncludesTransportation from and to the meeting point Caminito del Rey entry ticket Guide A bottle of water
- This tour covers 8 kilometers of terrain. Be prepared to walk at a gentle pace