My Guide Website?
Málaga or Rincón de la Victoria: Caminito del Rey Day Trip76 Reviews
Immerse yourself in nature while hiking the 100-meter-high Caminito del Rey on a guided day trip from Málaga City or Rincón de la Victoria. Enjoy roundtrip transportation on an air-conditioned bus.
- Experience the rush of venturing onto a 100-meter-high walkway
- Benefit from secure bus transfer to and from Málaga or Rincón de la Victoria
- Learn all about Gaitanes Gorge and Caminito del Rey from your local guide
- Explore the stunning rock formations that characterize the canyon landscape
- Snap pictures of the spectacular views from above the Guadalhorce River
DescriptionAdmire the beauty of the Gaitanes Gorge on an excursion to the Caminito del Rey walkway. Hike a trail suspended 100 meters above the Guadalhorce River. Relax aboard a spacious bus that'll bring you to the start of the trail and back, and listen to your guide's informative commentary about the surroundings and the history of the area. Receive a fresh bottle and begin your adventure as you pass through a tunnel that leads to the entrance of the Caminito del Rey trail. Equip yourself with the provided safety helmet before starting your hike. At your own pace, feel the thrill of walking above the Guadalhorce River for approximately 2.5 hours at a gentle pace. Take advantage of plenty of opportunities to snap photos of the unique canyon landscapes or stop for a break. At the end of the hike, reboard the bus and enjoy the ride back to Málaga City or Rincón de la Victoria.
IncludesBus transportation Meeting point pickup and drop-off Caminito del Rey entry ticket Safety helmet Basic travel insurance A bottle of water at the beginning of the tour
- This tour covers 8 kilometers of terrain. Be prepared to walk at a gentle pace