My Guide Website?
From Costa del Sol: Granada, Alhambra & Generalife Day Tour348 Reviews
On this full-day Granada tour, explore the main sites of this historic city, home to the Alhambra and the beautiful Alhambra Palace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa del Sol and Malaga: Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Malaga: VIP Antequera Torcal Hiking and Dolmens Site
- Malaga: Bike Rental for City Discovery Route & Beaches
- Benahavís: Guadalmina River Guided Canyoning Adventure
- Enjoy a full day Granada tour that will take you to all the major attractions of this historic Spanish City
- Visit the Alhambra Palace and walking tour of the city
- Discover the beauty of Granada, land of the Alhambra
DescriptionDiscover the beautiful city of Granada and the complex of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens on a day tour from the Costa Del Sol. Start with pickup from central meeting points at various points on the Costa del Sol. Upon arrival in Granada, learn more about the history of Zoco, the Cathedral, and the Royal Chapel. Afterward, enjoy some free time to savor some tasty tapas; visit the city on your own, go shopping, or take some photos at the famous monuments in Granada. At the established time, meet back with the guide and get ready for Alhambra. Declared a World Heritage Site, it is the most famous and best-preserved Moorish building in Spain. Once at the venue, immerse yourself in a guided tour through the amazing site and learn about the historic significance of the Alhambra. Discover the many decorative details around the site, built in the 13th century. Admire the rich architecture of the site, adapted to all the changes the complex underwent through the centuries. Walk along the Generalife Gardens and marvel at the recreation area palace during the Nasrid dynasty. After the Alhambra visit, return to your Costa del Sol departure city.
IncludesAdmission and guided visit of the Alhambra, Mexuar, Palacio de Comares, Palacio de los Leones, Corredor-Lindaraja and Generalife Gardens. (Duration 2,5-3 hours approx.) Air-conditioned coach Guided walking tour of the city Local, multilingual guide
- Please note that the itinerary of this tour will be subject to the Alhambra visiting hours provided by the Council of the Alhambra
- Your passport details are required when booking and the passport used for the booking must be brought with you on the day of the tour, otherwise you will not be allowed to join the tour
- The tour will be confirmed once the activity provider has access to check the availability of entry fees of the Alhambra Palace