My Guide Website?
From Málaga: Day Trip to Caminito del Rey229 Reviews
Discover Caminito del Rey with multilingual guides on a day trip from Málaga. Learn about the area's history and evolution, marvel at the incredible views, swim in the lake at the end of the day.
- Visit the Conde de Guadalhorce reservoir, where the tour begins
- Discover Caminito del Rey, 100 meters above the Guadalhorce River
- Get your adrenaline pumping as you cross the towering suspension bridges
DescriptionExplore Caminito del Rey which was once the most dangerous path in the world, on a guided day trip from Málaga. Expereince the beauty of the Gaitanes Gorge on this path that was rebuilt in 2015 into a very safe and accessible walkway. Start your adventure at an easy-to-access meeting point in the Málaga city center, where your guides will welcome you and answer your every question. Board a spacious and airconditioned coach and take in views of the countryside on the transfer to the Caminito del Rey trailhead. Arrive at Caminito del Rey and begin your thrilling cliffside walk through natural canyons. Learn the history, evolution, and listen to some anecdotes about this unique path. During the last part of the day, you will have the chance to swim in the lake (depending on weather conditions). Return to your meeting point in Málaga by coach after an incredible day hiking, with many unforgettable photos and memories.
IncludesTransportation by bus Entrance to Caminito del Rey Multilingual tour guide
- The minimum age for the tour is 8 years old
- The tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- Please wear walking shoes as you will walk for around 3 hours and cover a distance of 7.7 km. No flip-flops or sandals
- Please wear clothes suitable for the season of the year and bring extra water, a snack or fruit and suncream