My Guide Website?
From Malaga: VIP Antequera Torcal Hiking and Dolmens Site195 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day trip from Malaga to discover Antequera's nature and prehistoric history. Visit the Antequera Dolmens Site in a small group and hike through the Torcal de Antequera nature reserve.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Connect with nature on a 3km hike through the stunning El Torcal Natural Park
- Explore the impresive Dolmen Site, a prehistoric UNESCO world heritage site
- Learn about the area's flora, and fauna at the Natural Park Visitor Center
- Enjoy VIP service and roundtrip journey from Malaga city centre to Antequera
- Snap the perfect Instagram photo of beautiful rock formations and scenery
DescriptionExplore Antequera's natural beauty and fascinating history in small groups during this a half-day trip from Malaga. You will go on a 3km hike through the El Torcal Natural Park, stop at the Torcal Visitor Center, and see the famous UNESCO World Heritage Dolmens Site. Your experience in Antequera begins in Malaga city centre, near the María Zambrano train station, where you will meet your guide and will board your transportation. Your will first stop in Antequera for a guided visit to the Dolmens Site where you will be marveled by the impresive prehistoric Dolmens, Menga and Viera, before heading to El Torcal Natural Park. At Torcal Natural Park, you will enjoy from a great guided tour over a 3km hike passing through impressive ghostly rock formations made by the natural erosion on the karstic stone. After your hike, enjoy some free time to eat and visit the Torcal Visitor Center. where you can check out the bar, souvenir shop, toilets, and a small museum before returning to Malaga.
IncludesVIP reduced service Experienced and professional guide Roundtrip transportation from Málaga city center 2-hour hike Visit to one of the biggest prehistoric dolmens in the world Entry to Dolmen Site and Torcal Natural Park
- -This tour involves 3km of hiking along uneven -Please note this activity takes place in a nature space so it undertakes certain risks -The order of the attractions visited can change depending on the time of year -If any special request should be informed at least with 48hrs notice. - Reservations for more than 10 people have a different cancellation policy ( 1 to 4 weeks before, to be confirmed)